Community Resources For Mental Health
- If you are having a crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- If you are experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters, contact the SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline at: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- Reach the Crisis Text Line by texting MHA to 741741.
- Text or Skype a therapist by using virtual therapy such as Talkspace.
- If you are looking for professional psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, or counselors, visit Psychology Today.
- If you are looking for mental health treatment and support options, contact Mental Health America.
- If you have questions about mental health issues, contact the NAMI HelpLine at: 1-800-950-NAMI (6264).
- If you are a veteran, their family member or friend, and need help, contact the Veterans Crisis Line at: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) - Press 1.
“My very close relative, that I love so dearly, is living today because of Sisters Taking On the Prevention of Suicide.” ~ Ergieleena Teasley, Sisters Taking On the Prevention of Suicide (STOPS) Executive Board Treasurer
Follow Us On Facebook
A Single Flame Can Light One Thousand Candles
Upcoming Calendar Events
March 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
April 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
June 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Together We Will Put a STOP to Suicide
Stay Informed, Engaged, and Connected
Subscribe to our mailing list today to receive updates on the latest news, tutorials, and special offers!