Community Resources For Mental Health
- If you or someone you know is in crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at: 1-800-273-TALK (8255); Veterans: Press 1
- Reach the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741741.
- Find a Mental Health Professional or Psychiatrist
- Take a Mental Health Test
- Learn About Mental Health Conditions
- Know How Mental Illness Impacts Your State
- Know Your Rights: Parity for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Benefits
- Learn How to Cope with Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Learn about Substance Use Disorders (Alcohol and/or Drugs)
- Find Resources for Faith Communities
- Find Resources for Faith Leaders
- Find Resources for Family Members and Caregivers
- Find Resources for Frontline Professionals
- Find Resources for Individuals Living with Mental Illness
- Find Resources for Kids, Teens and Young Adults
- Find Resources for Minority Communities
- Find Resources for Physicians
- Find Resources for Senior Citizens
- Find Resources for Students (High School and College)
- Find Resources for Teachers and School Staff
- Find Resources for Veterans & Active Duty
“My very close relative, that I love so dearly, is living today because of Sisters Taking On the Prevention of Suicide.” ~ Ergieleena Teasley, Sisters Taking On the Prevention of Suicide (STOPS) Executive Board Treasurer
Follow Us On Facebook
A Single Flame Can Light One Thousand Candles
Upcoming Calendar Events
Tell Your Elected Officials the Time to End Suicide is NOW!
Together We Will Put a STOP to Suicide
Stay Informed, Engaged, and Connected
Subscribe to our mailing list today to receive updates on the latest news, tutorials, and special offers!