Community Resources For Mental Health
- If you or someone you know is in crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at: 1-800-273-TALK (8255); Veterans: Press 1
- Reach the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741741.
- Find a Mental Health Professional or Psychiatrist
- Take a Mental Health Test
- Learn About Mental Health Conditions
- Know How Mental Illness Impacts Your State
- Know Your Rights: Parity for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Benefits
- Learn How to Cope with Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Learn about Substance Use Disorders (Alcohol and/or Drugs)
- Find Resources for Faith Communities
- Find Resources for Faith Leaders
- Find Resources for Family Members and Caregivers
- Find Resources for Frontline Professionals
- Find Resources for Individuals Living with Mental Illness
- Find Resources for Kids, Teens and Young Adults
- Find Resources for Minority Communities
- Find Resources for Physicians
- Find Resources for Senior Citizens
- Find Resources for Students (High School and College)
- Find Resources for Teachers and School Staff
- Find Resources for Veterans & Active Duty
“My very close relative, that I love so dearly, is living today because of Sisters Taking On the Prevention of Suicide.” ~ Ergieleena Teasley, Sisters Taking On the Prevention of Suicide (STOPS) Executive Board Treasurer
Follow Us On Facebook
A Single Flame Can Light One Thousand Candles
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Tell Your Elected Officials the Time to End Suicide is NOW!
U.S. Suicide Hotline 988 Is Set to Go Live
988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. While some areas may be currently able to connect to the Lifeline by dialing 988, this dialing code will be available to everyone across the United States starting on July 16, 2022. LEARN MORE
Together We Will Put a STOP to Suicide
Stay Informed, Engaged, and Connected
Subscribe to our mailing list today to receive updates on the latest news, tutorials, and special offers!